December 1, 2008

Junior's Eyes Is A One Year Old Today

Junior's of Brooklyn, NY.
No affiliation between Junior's Eyes and this bakery.


Hard to believe it's been a whole year since I started this blog, but it's true. Some say I act like a one year old every day. Maybe by the time Junior's Eyes reaches two years old, there will be one years worth of good posts to be read here. Hey, I do what I can. Too bad I can't devote more time to this thing. It would make a big difference. Probably even more worthless ramblings. Oh well, I hope there have been a few interesting things found on this blog. Whether you've been disappointed or even offended, it's all good, and I've done my job well. If you enjoy reading Junior's Eyes, God help you, you need therapy. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Kameron said...

I'm a few days late, but happy one year anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary. I bet the cake is peanut butter filled, right?

Dan, Jr. said...

Thanks Kameron and Aneesa.

I have to say I felt silly posting about this little insignificant blog being a year old, but I couldn't hide from the fact either. I'll be another year old myself this month. I don't consider that occaision to be one to celebrate though.

And yes Aneesa, Junior's does in fact make a Reese's Cheesecake. Hot damn! I'd like a slice of that right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...