March 25, 2009

Bite Me, Bitch!

This is a tale of an estranged wife going to toothy extremes in an effort to force her former husband Robert Drawbough (Fairfield, CT) to reconcile with her. Beleive it or not, it's a true story.

Apparently, 37 year old Helen Sun (Inset photo) thought handcuffs and violence were the answer to her marital problems. I'm not sure how she imagined this was going to work. It seems she thought if she made him talk to her, he would take her back. I think the ship has sailed on that one now.


From CBS News (click here for full article):

In his call to 911, Drawbough tries to explain to the dispatcher what his wife has done to him.

"My wife has handcuffed me and I need some assistance," he first says. "She's handcuffed me and she's attacking me and I have not done anything to her. She has a record of violence, please come and help me get out of here!"

When the dispatcher asks him if he can free himself from his wife, he desperately screams, "No, she's handcuffed herself to me, please send police!"

Later in the call, Drawbough begins screaming in pain and tells the dispatcher his wife is biting him. The dispatcher then asks him why she would do this to him.

Drawbough: "Because I divorced her and tried leaving, and [screams in pain multiple times]."

Dispatcher: "What is she doing that's making you--"

Drawbough: "She's biting my arm!"

Finally, about three minutes into the call, police arrive and kick down the door to his Fairfield home. They freed Drawbough from his wife and arrested her.

Drawbough was treated at a local hospital for bite marks and scratches to his torso and arms.


Listen To Recording Of 911 Call From Handcuffed Husband (WARNING: Offensive Language).

2 comments:

Kameron said...

Whoa.

Perhaps I should remember that there are benefits to being single.

Yikes.

Dan, Jr. said...

I hope paying for her dental care wasn't part of the devorce settlement. All he'd have to do though, is look at the bite marks to see the money was being well spent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...