November 4, 2008

If You Don't Like The Top Two, Pick Another One

I know, I know, you don't care for the Republicans or the Democrats that are on the ballot. So what? Yes, you can say that not going to the polls is a vote against both. Believe me, I've been there. You'd still have a right to complain afterwards in my book, if that's honestly your reasoning. However, it will be more effective if large numbers of people go out and pick a write in candidate. Vote for any of them, it doesn't matter which. You know they won't win, but at least that way you'll show the others that you're disgusted with them, and not just plain lazy. If large numbers of otherwise non-voting citizens chose to do this, both the main parties would take notice. They might start getting a little more picky about who they choose to represent them.


Rush performing "Free Will"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...