June 5, 2008

Cheap Trick, Heart, Journey 2008 Summer Tour

In case you haven't heard yet, there's another multi band tour I've been meaning to tell you about. This may be the only one in the USA this summer that rivals the Metal Masters Tour for me. They're not metal, but they sure are rockin'. Most of the concerts will include (in order of appearance) Cheap Trick, Heart and Journey. The tour starts in Denver, CO on July 9, 2008 and ends in Albuquerque, NM on October 4, 2008. If you're in the Mid Atlantic area like me, you'll get a couple chances to see them in August. They will be at the Nissan Pavilion in Bristow, VA (a.k.a. Washington, DC) on the 27th and Hershey Park Stadium in Hershey, PA on the 28th.


Cheap Trick - "I Want You To Want Me"


Heart - "Barracuda"


Journey with Arnel Pineda - "Open Arms"

2 comments:

Kameron said...

Great Cheap Trick clip.

The tour's coming through Salt Lake City, near where I live ... think I'll be able to talk the venue into selling me a $25 ticket only to see Cheap Trick?

Dan, Jr. said...

Sure thing Kameron, but the service charge will be about another $125.00 or so. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...