August 26, 2009

Today's Tune: "Crazy Train" By Ozzy Osbourne - Featuring Yuto Miyazawa

Crazy Train amusement park ride. Photo by cherri at AllThingsBerry.com .

I have to be honest. For the first time since starting the 'Today's Tune' feature, I was having a lot of trouble coming up with the right song and reasoning for choosing it. Usually sorting through birthdays, deaths and historical events leads to picking out a track that can somehow be linked together with something. That wasn't working very well this time, and it was driving me crazy.

Eventually, I decided that if I'm going to be losing my mind anyway, I might as well climb aboard the "Crazy Train", and have some fun while taking a ride with Ozzy Osbourne. This particular video of that metal hit features a 9 year old Japanese guitarist - Yuto Miyazawa. Apparently Ozzy's going with a youth movement, while searching for a permanent replacement for Zakk Wylde. By the way, it would have been nice if Ozzy could have refrained from using the F word while the kid was on stage with him, but that didn't happen. At least I've warned you that it's coming. Like you really needed a warning about that, huh?



Ozzy Osbourne feat. Yuto Miyazawa - "Crazy Train" at BlizzCon 2009

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...