March 21, 2011

Today's Tune: "So Tired" By Ozzy Osbourne


The title of this 'Today's Tune', the first one in a long, long time, tells you exactly how I've been feeling for a good while now. From the 1983 album 'Bark At The Moon', it's "So Tired" by Ozzy Osbourne.

Various things going on in my personal life have made blogging almost impossible over the last several months. While I'm not ready to give up completely, although I probably should be, I am ready to do what has to be done to continue.

What has to be done is letting go. The 'Reading And Viewing List' feature has been holding me back. It's not going away, but we are going to skip ahead from the last issue on to March 2011 at least. Trying to catch up, and be complete at the same time, just isn't working. I'm done with doing it just to prove to myself that I could.

Enough rambling ... Onward!


Ozzy Osbourne - "So Tired"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...