March 28, 2010

Today's Tune: "Death Walks Behind You"
By Atomic Rooster


This 'Today's Tune' was pretty easy to pick. My choice of "Death Walks Behind You" (1970 Album title track) by British band Atomic Rooster has a lot to do with my recent personal health.

Oh, don't worry. It's not really that bad (I hope). But with all the migraines I've been suffering through lately, it sure has felt like death would soon follow a few times.

I blame my misery on the ever changing weather. Up and down temperatures and barometric pressures always affect me like that. Choosing music from a band like Atomic Rooster, who's lineup and musical styles were ever changing (Prog rock to hard rock, etc.) throughout their history, therefore seems to make another good connecting reason for picking them.

Hopefully, listening to this awesome music, and taking a handful of painkillers, will get me through another day.



Atomic Rooster - "Death Walks Behind You"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...