January 3, 2008

Capitals Vs Bruins 01/03/2008 Preview

The Washington Capitals play the Boston Bruins tonight for the first time this season. Hard to imagine, since the season is half way over. Feel free to complain to to the NHL schedulers if you have a problem with that - good luck there. Anyway, I haven't been doing any game Previews, and I probably won't be able to do a real Review for this game. Computer at home is still down, and I'm going to be busy elsewhere for a good bit tonight. So, I'll be lucky to catch most of this game. I'm sure all three of you reading this will be very disappointed. Well, all I can do is offer the following from the Capitals' web site in the mean time.
.
.
01/02/2008 Coach's Daily Dialogue
...
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
Hope the video and the audio links above are as interesting to you as they were to me. They should catch you up with what the coach has been feeling about the way the Caps are playing, all the current player injuries, tell you who is and who isn't playing tonight, etc. I hope to get back in gear (or even better) very soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...